WHY SELL TO FITZROVIA UK?
We undertake such a high level of due diligence that we will only bid on sites for which we are confident successfully obtaining planning permission. As a result of this, the price offered is the price paid – every time – guaranteed.
7 Reasons Why:
- Our ability to manage all types of development risk, including planning, technical, contamination and legal.
- We undertake all due diligence pre-offer.
- Experience in exchange contracts with speed and efficiency
- We Stand by every offer we make
- Our substantial financial resources
- No lengthy board approval process
- An In-house team of specialists which include:
- Architect’s practice
- Technical team
- Finance team
- Acquisition and Development team
Our developments work best as joint ventures or a form of partnership. We always treat our partners as clients and seek to meet their needs and our flexible approach makes us the perfect development partner. Our partners cover a wide variety of backgrounds, from introducers, local authorities, landowners, housing associations, banks, and private funding.
At Fitzrovia UK we offer tailored selling services. Starting with an initial appraisal, we establish what potential (if any) exists, we discuss the possible physical and technical challenges that may need to be explored, the various contract options available, potential buyers and possible timeframes involved.
When selling your land we will guide you through the process whether it is a discreet limited tender using our strong buyer connections or a full open market campaign our aim will be the same, to maximise the financial potential of your land and to make the selling experience as simple as possible.
Whether you are selling hundreds of acres or one acre, land for an urban extension or brownfield land, rural land or town/city centre land, the selling options are many and varied as are the potential time frames involved.